Veterinary Surgeon – Thurnscoe, Yorkshire
We have an exciting opportunity for a veterinary surgeon to join our referral hospital in Yorkshire.
Medivet Thurnscoe is a purpose built veterinary hospital offers a safe and secure working environment in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside. This is an excellent opportunity to learn under our specialist practitioners and for a vet looking to undertake a certificate.
Our spacious hospital has 3 consult rooms, 3 theatres and much more! Thurnscoe opened in 2002 in a brand new purpose-designed building. In addition to the advantages of being able to plan the facilities such as the imaging suite and operating theatres from scratch, the chosen site has plenty of parking space for staff and clients and room to expand!
Salary and benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Accommodation or £4,200 accommodation allowance
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
- Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
- Eyecare and childcare vouchers available
- Colleague of the month awards, Hill’s staff feeding scheme, plus many more benefits available
*Sponsorship is subject to meeting all the criteria for the issue of a Certificate of Sponsorship, including being eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
To submit your application click the apply button.