Veterinary Surgeon - Sidcup, London
Veterinary Surgeon- Sidcup, London
Hours: Flexible Rota
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Days: 5 Day working week
Liberty Vets Recruitment are recruiting for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join a successful, welcoming, and friendly practice based in Sidcup, London.
- 100% Small Animal
- No OOH
- 1:3 Weekends
- 3 Vet, 2 Nurse team and very supportive front of house team
- Highly Competitive Salary Package
- Great Holiday Package increasing with length of service
- Specialist Interests encouraged
- Pension Scheme
- Fully Funded CPD Allowance and fees
- Certificates Fully Encouraged
- Career Development Opportunities
- Excellent working environment and friendly team
Job Requirements and How to Apply;
Candidates MUST be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencement of this assignment.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.
Ideally the practice is seeking the successful candidate to have a skill set of a Vet with a minimum of 1 year post-graduation experience, although this is not essential, and it depends on each individual.
The basic information surrounding the role can be found above, however, if you wish to know more about the role please do not hesitate to call Liam Hawkins on 07736 278 036.
If you wish to apply for this position, please either click apply now below or email your CV to email@example.com.