A&E OOH Veterinary Surgeon - Cheadle Hulme
We are recruiting for an experienced ECC Veterinary Surgeon with excellent communication skills.
We offer 24/7 emergency cover for our registered clients – we never close! In the unfortunate circumstance that your pet needs emergency care outside our routine consulting times, rest assured we are on hand to provide any help required.
Combine your passion for ECC with great time off to maximise your personal wellbeing.
We offer gold standard emergency care for our own patients and those of surrounding practices from our well equipped hospital with on onsite multi-discipline Advanced Practitioner referral service.
We are looking for:
• An experienced ECC vet with excellent communication skills
• A team player with above all a caring attitude.
• Rota will include a mix of weekend and weekday nights (typically every other weekend), with some flexibility to suit an individuals needs.
We will give you:
• An excellent environment to work in (including moving to new premises within the next 12 months) alongside like minded colleagues (AP Certs in
• Specialist equipment, facilities and a dedicated nursing team with ECC qualifications
• Support to pursue further professional qualifications in this exciting field of work
To submit your application click the apply button.