Veterinary Surgeon - Stoke-on-Trent
Is your first veterinary position not what you hoped it would be? Have you been in your current practice for too long and looking for a new challenge?
Then come join our wonderful, welcoming, supportive practice! We have a team of 6 fantastic vets, plenty of qualified nurses to support your growth and all the mod cons including digital x-ray and ultrasound. We work to a 40 hour, 4 day week and pamper our clients with 15 minute consults. If you're ready to make the move, come join us!
We have recently moved into our brand new facility which boats some fantastic facilities!! We have lots of room for growth and would like you be part of our exciting plans moving forward.
- Experienced team of 5 ranging from 1 years qualified through to 22 years
- Clinical progression is encouraged and supported. We are looking to help our vets into certificates
- An enjoyable place to work, sociable team but first and foremost we provide the highest of care for our clients and patients
- Superb work life balance - 4 day week with minimal weekend hours
- Brand new purpose built facility
- Competitive package and salary for the correct person
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS, Eligibility to work in the UK
- 1 year's minimum UK experience
- Dedication to high quality patient care and teamwork
Talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850404.