Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon, South Manchester, Lancashire
Is your first veterinary position not what you hoped it would be? Have you been in your current practice too long and looking for a new challenge?
Then come join a wonderful, welcoming and supportive practice as a small animal veterinary surgeon in South Manchester.
A team of 6 fantastic vets, with plenty of qualified nurses to support your growth would be happy to meet you at their beautiful new site which is a purpose built re-fit. Enjoy a 4 day week and work only a 1:6 Saturday mornings.
If you’re ready to make the move, get in touch!
There is lots of room for growth at the practice and you would be part of their exciting plans moving forward.
- Independently owned practice
- Experienced team of 6 vets to work alongside including 3 certificate holders
- Highly active client base which provides a varied and interesting caseload. Very rarely does the practice refer cases out. Everything is kept in house as much as possible
- Fantastic work life balance – 4 day week and a 1:6 Saturdays
- Certificates and clinical development is actively encouraged and supported
- Brand new facility to work in and enjoy
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS, Eligibility to work in the UK
- 1 year’s minimum UK experience
- Dedication to high quality patient care and teamwork
If you would like to be considered and would like to talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions contact a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850404.