Night Vet, Emergency Critical Care Veterinary Surgeon
Night Vet, Emergency Critical Care
£Salary dependent on experience
A great opportunity has arisen to join a large Veterinary hospital with its own referrals centre in an exciting night vet role.
- 7 nights on 14 nights off.
- Further certifications encouraged and facilitated.
- Tier 3 hospital.
- Excellent equipment, including digital radiography, ultrasound, CT/MRI, endoscopy and high standard monitoring and ICU.
- Excellent training offered on site.
- CPD, VDS and RCVS fees covered.
Ideal role for someone with existing Emergency Critical Care experience, but a keen interest in ECC would also be considered.
If you are interested please apply.
Candidates MUST be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencement of this assignment.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.