Lead Veterinary Surgeon - Northgate
You will need at least a minimum of 5 years' small animal practice experience. In return we will provide an excellent career progression and work life balance as this is a 4 days week role, fantastic packages and the chance to be involved in cases using state-of-the-art technology. We provide all of this whilst you continue to develop your career and get the most job satisfaction.
Our Northgate clinic has a very long-standing and friendly client base who appreciate the personal service we provide.
Northgate is set in a great location close to the Gatwick airport and with very good links to central London via M25 or A3. The practice is based in a busy area surrounded by plenty of restaurants and leisure centres.
At least 5 years small animal practice experience, sole charge experience.
- Very competitive salary
- Accommodation or £9,000 accommodation allowance
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata for night role)
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
- Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
- Eyecare and childcare vouchers available
- Colleague of the month awards, Hill’s staff feeding scheme, plus many more benefits available
To submit your application click the apply button.