Veterinary Surgeon (Small Animals) - Lancashire
A well-established, modern independent practice are looking for an enthusiastic new veterinary surgeon to join their team.
- Full or Part time hours considered
- Small Animals role
- No out of hours or on call
- Flexible working hours, can be discussed at interview
- Very well equipped practice. Including a full operating theatre, digital x-ray, ultrasound, ECG, endoscopy and in-house sophisticated lab.
- New or recent graduates welcome to apply.
If you are interested please apply.
Candidates MUST be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencement of this assignment.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.