Ruminant Technical Services Veterinarian
A leading global animal health company is currently looking for a technical expert for the ruminant portfolio to support the regional sales managers and their teams. We are looking for a RCVS member with 2 years of ruminant experience or more. Within the role you will give field based support to the sales team as well as to product managers. You will grow your network with KOL's and also provide some customer support. Major activities include
- Investigating the background behind pharmacovigilance reports
- Calling to customers & delivering presentations.
- Identifying strengths & weaknesses & opportunities for the products
- Collating market information
- Proposing and managing trials to support products
- Liaison with Regulatory Affairs to aid product licensing.
- Technical representation of the products at relevant meetings, congresses & exhibitions
- Develop relationships to key academic institutions and companies
Some key skills include Budget control and Project management. Contact Barbara today to discuss this opportunity on 0161 8203510 or send your CV to vacancies@noble-Futures.com. This opportunity is for the North of England taking in a territory of Cumbria, Newcastle as far as Manchester. I also have other opportunities in the South so please do get in touch to discuss opportunities ASAP.