10 Week ECC Training Followed by Full Time role
Give yourself the edge - Cutting Edge 20th August
We are currently looking for Veterinary Surgeons with at least 6 months post qualification experience in a small animal practice to join our informative ECC training programme.
Designed by ECC diplomate Amanda Boag, Cutting Edge is a comprehensive induction equipping you with the skills and knowledge you need to take on a full-time role in one of our 56 emergency clinics located throughout the UK.
The 10-week training combines lectures and interactive seminars with practical training and surgery, all supported by mentored work within our clinics.
If you are RCVS registered and have a solid foundation in UK general practice, you are ready to take the first step into an emergency role with Cutting Edge.
In return for offering us your talent and commitment, we can offer you:
- A starting salary of £40,000 for weeks 1-10. From week 11 on wards £40,800-£50,000 (Dependent on clinic location) Plus regional allowance where applicable
- Generous CPD package to support continuing development
- Accredited ECC certification support
- Our clinics are fully equipped with the latest diagnostics
- Commitment to clinical governance
- Exciting and challenging caseload to stretch your skills and experience
- VDS cover provided
Reward and Development - we can give you it all
Our employees are our greatest asset which is why we offer a first class benefits and reward package, as well as continued development. We’ll even support you to complete the ECC Cert.
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Pension contributions
- Professional membership fee's
- Free holiday accommodation in Arran
- 50% discounted staff pet care plan
- Death in service of twice your annual salary
- Membership of employee wellbeing programme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Company maternity, paternity and adoption pay scheme
- Your birthday as a day off!
Our clinical staff are also encouraged to attend our annual ECC Congress, the largest in the UK, which features an array of international accredited speakers, delegates and exhibitors.
If this role is of interest and you would like to have a chat please contact Ali on 01383 841181
Join our upcoming webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2846211582209983235