Veterinary Surgeon – Crowborough, East Sussex
Full time Small Animal Vet – Crowborough, East Sussex
- Positioned on the beautiful Ashdown Forest and 10 minutes from the prestigious spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells
- 40 minutes from London by train
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Forward thinking, rapidly growing small animal practice independently owned
- Half an hour consultations – excellent bond with clients and ability to communicate effectively diagnostic options and treatment plans
- Lovely friendly client base
- Excellent support staff and very friendly team
- Flexible working hours and rota
- Dedicated theatre and consult times to allow you to work up your own cases and bond with clients
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Possible accommodation
- Pension scheme
- RCVS and VDS paid
- Very generous CPD allowance including certificates if wanted
- Free Gym membership
The candidate must have excellent communication skills as this is key to the main ethos of our modern practice. The candidate must follow best practice in internal medicine work – ups, ability to interpret basic radiography and to be able to perform basic first opinion surgery. An interest in expanding business and modern approach to vet medicine essential.
1: 4 weekends, 1 night in the week. Quiet on call, always a second vet on call for support. 4 working days 8.30 – 6.30, 1 hour paid lunch.
Our first practice was set up a Maresfield by our Owner Rachael. With seperate dog and cat wards, 2 surgical suites, digital x-ray, Ultrasound, in house idexx haematology and biochemistry machine. Our friendly, personable approach with 30 minute consults, out of hours service and focus on clinical best practice. It has grown so rapidly, we are expanding and opening our second branch which we hope to be even more successful.