Experienced small animal Veterinary Surgeon - Great Wyrley, South Staffs
Join the 2017 Petplan Awards Practice of the Year winner and only vet practice in UK to have platinum Investors in People accreditation.
- Independent, progressive, single-site 100% small animal practice
- Winner of 2017 Petplan Vet Awards Practice of the Year
- Winner of 2017 SPVS Wellbeing Award for staff care and wellbeing
- First and only practice in UK to hold Investors in People Platinum accreditation - top award for people management
- ISFM Gold Cat Friendly Practice
- Well equipped practice including Dental digital DR X-ray, Phillips IU22 scanner, Bronchoscope etc
- Bright, light premesis with plenty of natural light to work in
- Ideal position for a certificate holder or motivated vet working towards a certificate and looking for a niche to develop within a highly qualified team.
- Additional vet required because of continued growth
- All current vets hold certificates - strong team
- High nurse to vet ratio with excellent nursing team, led by a nursing diploma holder
- Team work is key to our success so excellent communication both within the practice and with clients is vital.
- UK experience is essential.
- 4 day week
- 15 minute appointments
- No out of hours or on-call
- Share of Saturday mornings
- No Sundays
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- BUPA included
- Good CPD budget
To submit your application, click the apply button.