Technical Manager – Equine Nutrition – Southern England
Global Herbs Ltd. is a well-established and innovative specialist equine supplement company, manufacturing herbal nutritional solutions for the UK equine market, encompassing a range of well known, market leading specialist formulations. At the leading edge of equine nutrition, its products are based upon the highest standards and are designed to help create the best in horse welfare and health.
An exciting, fast paced and challenging position of responsibility has arisen for an enthusiastic and adaptable Technical Manager. We seek an experienced and exceptionally enthusiastic equine vet to join our team, office based in Chichester, West Sussex.
The company is dynamic, growing and the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the nutritional advice into the next growth stage. Make no mistake, it’s hands on from the very start, and you will be making an impact with our customers from the very beginning.
You will have a passion for horses and a strong technical knowledge which you can demonstrate to both horse owners and our customers alike. Your personality and enthusiasm will be contagious!
This is an excellent opportunity to hone nutritional expertise in a ground breaking company. As part of a small team your input will be invaluable.
• Lead the company’s product development group
• Answer nutritional queries and recommend solutions
• Write technical information and presentations for products to support the sales team
• Assist in marketing ideas, help with social media contributions and be an integral part of this team
• Support Area Sales Managers by visiting customers
• Attend shows and events as required
• MRCVS or FRCVS with an excellent knowledge of equine nutrition
• Experience of solving equine nutritional problems and recommending solutions
• Able to research and lead product development with an inquisitive mind
• Customer focused with and an outgoing personality
• Proficient in creating and making presentations from start to finish
• Self-motivated and able to prioritise
• Willing to travel within the UK with some nights away. There will be evening work as well as weekends as the job demands so if you are seeking a 9-5 role, this isn’t for you! In addition to the UK business there is a potential opportunity for overseas travel in the future as the company expands.
An excellent remuneration package will be on offer to include competitive salary dependent on experience, company car, private healthcare and contributory pension.
To submit your application click the apply button.