Veterinary Surgeon - Kings Lynn
This is an independent small animal practice with a 4 vet team which is experiencing ongoing growth in client numbers due to a superb reputation as one of the best first opinion clinics in the area.
You will be joining a young and enthusiastic team in an excellent standard of practice with ambitions plans to continue the development of the clinic and the veterinary team.
- The team includes certificate holders in Emergency and Critical Care and Small Animal Surgery and further interests in acupuncture, medicine and birds.
- The practice has separate cat and dog waiting areas, gold standard cat friendly status, three large consulting rooms, theatre, imaging suite, laboratory, separate prep area and large waiting room.
- An excellent level of equipment including digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopes, in-house lab and an open mind to investing in new equipment.
- You will work a 4 day week with 1 in 4 weekends and on-call. Through the week your finish times will vary with some earlier finishes and weekends consist of Saturday morning in the surgery and Friday evening through Monday morning on-call
- You will have good continuity with your own cases and a high level of clinical freedom. The focus for the practice is on high quality patient care with 15 minute consultations as standard.
- Salary is dependent on experience, potential accommodation or relocation package, RCVS registration and VDS paid 25 days holiday, private healthcare, pension and generous CPD
Key Skills and Qualification
- You should have at least two years’ experience in a small animal practice and will need to be an enthusiastic team worker.
- Ideally you will have the capabilities of managing your own caseload although support will always be on-hand from experienced colleagues.
- Ideas and contributions to how the practice could improve further would also we welcome as all team members play a key role in driving the practice forward.
- You will need to be registered with the RCVS and eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 813450 and select option 5.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Jobs