As the Lead Veterinary Surgeon, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the veterinary team and ensuring the provision of exceptional medical care to our patients. Your leadership skills, clinical expertise, and passion for animal welfare alongside the support we provide through our regional teams and support centre will contribute significantly to the continued success and growth of the practice, your team and yourself.
Salary & Benefits
Salary package up to £65,000 DOE (up to £78,000 OTE)
• Lead vet contribution scheme – make up to an extra 20% of your base salary per quarter
• Tier 2 visa sponsorship for candidates outside of the UK
• Relocation package of up to £2000 (Up to £5000 if relocating from outside of the UK)
• CPD allowance £1500 & 3 days paid CPD leave per annum
• 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
• RCVS, VDS & BVA fees paid
• Funded certificate opportunities
• 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
• Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
• Leadership training
• Pension scheme
• Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
• Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
• Colleague purchase scheme
• Hapibenefits – A range of discounts on shopping, entertainment and meals out.
Drive and deliver the exceptional clinical standards in your practice and empower your team to do the same. Establishing a culture that ensures consistent compliance with internal corporate policy and external regulatory standards across the region, through monitoring and driving improvements against RCVS and BVA guidelines.
Drive and deliver the commercial performance of the practice with the support of your leadership team and Support Centre colleagues.
Be positive, receptive, and adaptable to the change process, whilst helping guide others to take a similar approach.
Supporting your team of colleagues with leadership, support, empathy and empowerment. Striving to be exceptional at all times.
Proactively support a culture of putting our pets, clients and colleagues first, and always going the extra mile.
Manage the consistent delivery of exceptional care in all aspects of the client journey and instil a culture of customer service throughout your practice.
Skills and experience:
You must be a MRCVS
Previous leadership experience is desirable