Location: St Neots
Salary: up to £75,000 per annum (FTE) (up to £91,800 OTE)
As the Lead Veterinary Surgeon, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the veterinary team and ensuring the provision of exceptional medical care to our patients. Your leadership skills, clinical expertise, and passion for animal welfare alongside the support we provide through our regional teams and support centre will contribute significantly to the continued success and growth of the practice, your team and yourself.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to “take ownership” and make this practice their own.
• Lead vet contribution scheme – make up to an extra 20% of your base salary per quarter
• Tier 2 visa sponsorship for candidates outside of the UK
• Relocation package of up to £2000 (Up to £5000 if relocating from outside of the UK)
• CPD allowance & 3 days paid CPD leave per annum
• 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
• RCVS, VDS & BVA fees paid
• Funded certificate opportunities
• 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
• Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
• Leadership training
• Pension scheme
• Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
• Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
• Colleague purchase scheme
• Hapibenefits – A range of discounts on shopping, entertainment and meals out.
The role is working 4 days per week plus 1 in 3 Saturdays, part time applicants also welcomed.
Drive and deliver the exceptional clinical standards in your practice and empower your team to do the same. Establishing a culture that ensures consistent compliance with internal corporate policy and external regulatory standards across the region, through monitoring and driving improvements against RCVS and BVA guidelines.
Drive and deliver the commercial performance of the practice with the support of your leadership team and Support Centre colleagues.
Be positive, receptive, and adaptable to the change process, whilst helping guide others to take a similar approach.
Supporting your team of colleagues with leadership, support, empathy and empowerment. Striving to be exceptional at all times.
Proactively support a culture of putting our pets, clients and colleagues first, and always going the extra mile.
Manage the consistent delivery of exceptional care in all aspects of the client journey and instil a culture of customer service throughout your practice.
Medivet St Neots is a thriving local practice that are currently seeking a strong leader to support with further development. Our branch is a two vet practice, where you will be fully supported by our nursing team consisting of a Head RVN, RVN, two Student Nurses and a Patient Care Assistant.
St Neots is a charming market town located in west Cambridgeshire. Nestled on the banks of the River Great Ouse, the town has a rich medieval heritage and a range of historic architecture. The vibrant town offers a variety of restaurants, shops, markets and open spaces in which to enjoy leisure time.
The town has great transport links with easy access to the A1 and A428 and our practice is just a 10-minute walk from St Neots train station.
St Neots is ideally situated in many ways, whilst being surrounded by beautiful countryside the town is also near to the City of Cambridge and the beautiful St Ives.