Beckenham 24-Hour is a busy, well-established six-vet hospital complete with dedicated night team who manage all out of our care for the region.
We have a fantastic nursing and support team and this role will work closely with our Practice Manager.
We are a friendly bunch who work together to regular review and improve protocols. Our practice has a friendly client base who appreciate the personal and exceptional standard of care we provide.
The practice is well-equipped with ultrasound, digital and dental x-ray. We have surgical facilities including laparoscopy and orthopaedic equipment, gastroscope and bronchoscope plus a wide array of more emergency equipment.
We have two ops theatres, three consults, separate dental room and cat/dog wards.
In addition we have Virtual Veterinary Service (VVS) support for cardiology and abdominal ultrasounds we also have a camera feed, so the specialist can chat though the scan and provide advice.
Our nurses are dedicated to providing the very best care, every day.
In this highly rewarding and fulfilling role, you'll work closely with vets in practice, performing essential nursing duties and ensuring our patients have everything they need.
Salary package dependent on experience – please get in touch to discuss what you’re looking for.
- £750 CPD allowance with 2-days CPD leave and in-house CPD available
- Hours: 40 per week with 1:6 weekends
- RCVS, VDS and BVNA fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Assisting with operational performance of your practice as well as the overall team performance and engagement.
- Delivery of exceptional clinical quality and care, encouraging a progressive clinical culture. Ensuring policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to by all of your team.
- Work closely with the Practice Manager and Branch Partner as well as our wider teams to ensure the general smooth running of your practice, from Practice Standards to Health & Safety.
- Act as Clinical Coach, supporting and developing our students in practice.
Beckenham has quick direct links into London - Thameslink, Southeastern and Southern Train Lines. We also have staff parking available.
Beckenham Place Park across the road, where our vets regularly take their lunch in the nice weather. We're 5 minutes from the High Street with plenty of lovely shops and places to eat.
Our address is 8 Foxgrove Road Beckenham BR3 5AT
To apply for the Veterinary Nurse role, click the apply now button.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org