At Cromwells we are currently looking for a full-time or Part- Time Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) to join our St.Neots branch. We are a lovely, hardworking team that strives to provide our clients and their pets with the highest standard of care. A typical day at our branch surgeries is starting the day completing nurses clinics, then setting up and completing one or two operations, such as neutering. Stop for lunch and then consult for the rest of the day, completing all types of nurses clinics, including 2nd vaccinations, immunotherapy injections, weight clinics, puppy and kitten chats, etc.
What we are looking for:
- Small animal Registered Veterinary Nurses with a minimum of one years' experience
- Someone looking to develop their skill set, especially in nurse clinics, with some routine surgeries.
- Someone who is a clinical coach or willing to work towards this to coach Students and PCA's
- Passionate about providing a high standard of veterinary care
- Monday - Friday 8.30am-6pm. Flexible hours for part-time staff
- Weekends on a rota at St.Neots or our main hospital in Huntingdon
- Bank holidays on a rota.
- Nights are covered by our dedicated night team Benefits
- Salary dependent upon experience; Starting at £28,000
- 5 Weeks holiday allowance inclusive of bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Paid professional membership fees
- CPD allowance
- Training, support, progression, and opportunities to do additional training
- Weekends on a rota with time off
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Employee assistance programme
- Extensive learning and development programmes
- Progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Discounts with PetPlan
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Enhanced sickness policy
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Recruitment reward scheme
- Gym membership discount
- Flu vaccine voucher
- Mental health officers provided
- Buddy system- to go to for support and guidance.
Established over 100 years ago, Cromwell Vets offer primary care services for small animals within the county of Cambridgeshire. We provide a comprehensive diagnostics service as well as a 24-hour emergency care service that is available 365 day of the year to care of our patients at any time. Our team is immensely proud of their work and keeping up with the heritage of caring for Cambridgeshire's loveable pets.