An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Camberwell 24-Hour Hospital!
This role would be suited to someone with 1-2 years post qualified small animal experience. The role will be mainly consults whilst working in a hospital environment.
This is an ideal learning opportunity to build your skill set with access to fantastic equipment and supportive colleagues to enable your development.
Full time salary package up to £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, depending on experience:
- 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends.
- £1500 CPD allowance and 3-days CPD leave
- Plus fantastic internal CPD available
- RCVS, VDS and BVA memberships
- 5-weeks annual leave (equivalent to 22-days) plus pro-rata bank holidays
- Join our clinical communities where both vets and nurses with a shared interest connect and collaborate on a regular basis (Diagnostic Imaging, Ophthalmology, Surgical, Medicine, Exotics)
- Daily duties will include consults, routine surgeries, dentals and x-rays
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to your clients and patients, ensuring compliance and encouraging a progressive clinical culture across the team
- Demonstrating a strong customer focus, managing the consistent delivery of exceptional care across the client journey
- Support the team and help develop skills where required
Skills and experience:
- Confident with consults
- Team player - working collaboratively in practice and with wider colleagues
- Great communication skills
Camberwell is a purpose-built hospital, we have a fantastic team with a good range of experience including certificate holders.
We are the main 24-hour centre for the region and provide out of hour care and hospitalisation for our surrounding Medivet branches. We are lucky to work in a practice where we can work up cases thoroughly and provide the best care to our patients and clients.
We have 4-consult rooms, 2-theatres with surgical viewing windows, which is great for learning, and one of our theatres has direct access to a separate x-ray room. We have a spacious reception area and large, comfortable staff/kitchen area.
Equipment includes; digital and dental x-ray, ultrasound and CT imaging, bronchoscope, endoscope, blood pressure machine, ECG, full lab including microscope, haematology and biochemistry analyser. We also have a bone kit as well as full ex-lap kit including suction and diathermy and lap spay equipment.
Our address is 7 Kenbury Street Camberwell London SE5 9BS
To apply for the Veterinary Surgeon - Camberwell 24-Hour role, click the apply now button.
If you don't have an up to date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on email@example.com