Would you like to lead a prosperous and well-run practice? Do you enjoy autonomy in your role and influencing clinical direction? We have the opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join Medivet West Green’s continued success story.
We have everything we need to provide exceptional care including two large vet consult rooms and a dedicated nursing consult, nice theatre with natural light, digital and dental x-ray, ultrasound, multi-parameter and Bair Hugger. We’re also not far from our Hendon 24-Hour Hospital where you have access to CT Imaging and MRI!
We have a team of three vets (including you!) with room for further growth, a fantastic nursing team including our HRVN and dedicated Client Care Assistants. The team have created a welcoming and supportive environment and we’re proud to have a focus on learning and sharing skills!
West Green is a lovely recently refurbished clinic. Our practice is situated a short walk from Turnpike Lane and Seven Sisters for London Undergrounds Piccadilly and Victoria Lines.
This role offers a salary package of up to £80,000 per annum, depending on experience and benefits to include:
- Lead Vet Contribution Scheme – real opportunity to enhance your earnings!
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- Plus, fantastic internal CPD available and opportunity for certificate support
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- Need a visa? No worries, we can provide Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship!
- Relocation allowance available
- Consults, routine surgeries, dentals and x-rays etc.
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to your clients and patients, ensuring compliance and encouraging a progressive clinical culture across the team
- Demonstrating a strong customer focus, managing the consistent delivery of exceptional care across the client journey
- Support the team and help develop skills where required
- Manage direct reports and overall team performance and engagement
- Responsible for the financial and operational performance of your practice
Skills and experience
- Veterinary Surgeon registered with the RCVS
- Previous clinical leadership experience
- Good all-rounder, confident with routine surgeries and consults
- Team player, working collaboratively in practice and with wider colleagues
- Great communication skills!
- Customer focused to build strong relationships with our clients
We’re committed to providing truly exceptional care and set on building something extraordinary: creating the most forward-thinking and innovative place in the veterinary industry.
We take pride in our collaborative approach and have created clinical communities where vets and nurses with a shared interest connect and collaborate on a regular basis.
All of our clinics have access to advanced diagnostics and seamless round the clock care via our 24-Hour Hospitals, input of certificate holders and wider colleagues, which allows us great follow through on cases when things go beyond first opinion level.
Our address is Medivet West Green, 326 Philip Lane West Green N15 4AB
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on email@example.com