We are seeking an experienced veterinary surgeon to come and join our team at our South Elmsall practice, who is confident consulting and all routine surgery.
As qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal practice. Sharing our values being trustworthy, caring and progressive, you will have all the softer skills essential to working effectively, building trusting relationships with your colleagues, harnessing our one team culture.
South Elmsall is a small busy practice with a loyal client base, with our own dedicated 24 hour centre at Thurnscoe which is 20 minutes away.
Salary & Benefits
Salary package up to £55,000 per annum depending on experience, to include:
• CPD allowance £1500 & 3 days paid CPD leave per annum
• Relocation package of up to £2000 (Up to £5000 if relocating from outside of the UK)
• RCVS, VDS & BVA fees paid
• 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
• Tier 2 visa sponsorship for candidates outside of the UK
• Funded certificate opportunities
• 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
• Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
• Pension scheme
• Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
• Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
• Colleague purchase scheme
• Hapibenefits – A range of discounts on shopping, entertainment and meals out
Skills and experience:
You must be a qualified MRCVS.
The practice comprises 3 consult rooms, surgical theatre, Xray room, and a dental room.
South Elmsall has a digital X-ray, ultrasound and in house lab equipment with up to date analysers and external lab support and services.
South Elmsall is a busy market town situated between Doncaster and Wakefield. Access to both cities is easy and convenient with the use of the local Railway Station.