Are you are searching for a unique career opportunity that provides an excellent work life balance?
If the answer is yes, then we have the perfect position for you, working alongside our experienced orthopaedic referral team in Torringtons Orthopaedic referral hospital (Brighouse).
As a qualified Orthopaedic Surgeon MRCVS, you will already have good experience gained in small animal practice. You will be competent in clinical examination, diagnostic imaging and orthopaedic surgery, and confident working sole charge or as part of the wider team.
You will have the drive and ambition to develop the practice and client base, ensuring high standards of care are always delivered.
As well as managing your surgical cases and working within the team, you would also be encouraged to deliver CPD on behalf of Torrington Orthopaedics at our meetings at least once per year, collaborate in the development of new protocols for clinical research and publish data in peer reviewed journals along with writing articles for non-peer reviewed journals.
Salary and Benefits
Salary Package up to £80,000 per annum
- Tier 2 vsa sponsorship for candidates outside of the UK
- Relocation package of up to £2000 (Up to £5000 if relocating from outside of the UK)
- CPD allowance £1500 & 3 days paid CPD leave per annum
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- RCVS, VDS & BVA fees paid
- Funded certificate opportunities
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Leadership training
- Pension scheme
- Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
- Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
- Colleague purchase scheme
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
- Hapibenefits – A range of discounts on shopping, entertainment, and meals out
We are looking for a Orthopaedic Surgeon with experience of fracture management, joint surgery, arthrodesis and arthroscopy. Experience of spinal surgery would be advantageous but is not essential.
Torrington Orthopaedics is a purpose-built hospital situated in Brighouse, West Yorkshire. We specialise in Orthopaedic and Spinal conditions and have been established in the local area for over 21 years.
Torrington has spacious consult rooms, 2 separate wards, digital X-Ray facilities with an on site CT Scanner, 3 large theatres and a visiting MRI Scanner.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career come and join our team of surgeons, RVN, VCAs and support staff who aim to provide the best orthopedic management for all of our patients. You will be working alongside a fantastic team of dedicated professionals who thrive to deliver outstanding care.