An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our fantastic team at Medivet Wath (Arncliffe Veterinary Centre).
As qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal practice. You’ll be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of the wider team. Sharing our values being trustworthy, caring and progressive, you will have all the softer skills essential to working effectively, building trusting relationships with your colleagues, harnessing our one team culture. You will also display good communication skills and the desire to share your knowledge and skills by being an outstanding, positive example to others.
Full time working pattern is 4 days per week with a fair weekend rota.
Salary & Benefits
Salary package up to £55,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship for candidates outside of the UK
- Relocation package if relocating from outside or more than 50 miles from your current UK home address
- CPD allowance £1500 & 3 days paid CPD leave per annum (FTE)
- 5 weeks annual leave (FTE)
- RCVS, VDS & BVA fees paid
- Funded certificate opportunities
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Leadership training
- Pension scheme
- Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
- Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
- Colleague purchase scheme
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
- Hapibenefits – A range of discounts on shopping, entertainment and meals out
Skills and Experience
- Registered with the RCVS
- Qualified MRCVS
- Commitment to animal welfare
- Ability to keep on top of practise protocols and procedures
- Excellent organisational skills
Medivet Wath (Arncliffe Veterinary Centre) is a kind and caring team who are able to offer a full range of veterinary services and facilities, including nurse clinics and dental procedures, alongside friendly, expert care.
Wath upon Dearne is a small town south of the River Dearne 5 miles north of Rotherham, South Yorkshire. With the RSBP Dearne Valley Old Moore and the Trans Pennine Trail on your doorstep this is a beautiful location to explore and call home.