Due to growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our fantastic team at Medivet Goldthorpe.
As qualified MRCVS, you will already have good experience gained in small animal practice. You will be competent in clinical examination and confident working sole.
We can offer a great deal of flexibility for the right person, as we know how hugely important your work life balance is. You may want to discuss a weekend rota only or spilt shifts or even consult only. We are open to discussing the hours that suit you.
Salary & Benefits
Salary package up to £45,000 per annum full time equivalent or pro rata for part time hours to include:
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship for candidates outside of the UK
- Relocation package of up to £2000 (Up to £5000 if relocating from outside of the UK)
- CPD allowance £1500 & 3 days paid CPD leave per annum
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- RCVS, VDS & BVA fees paid
- Funded certificate opportunities
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Leadership training
- Pension scheme
- Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
- Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
- Colleague purchase scheme
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
- Hapibenefits – A range of discounts on shopping, entertainment and meals out
Skills and experience:
You must be a MRCVS
A minimum of 1 year of experience
Sole charge MRCVS with support staff
Medivet Goldthorpe is a compact practice which values client relationships and pet bonds at its core. The practice consists of one consult room, a small kennels area, and a reception area, perfect to enable the work up of first opinion cases.
We work closely with our main 24 Hour hospital in Dearne Valley, cases requiring further diagnostics or hospitalisation are referred here, which is an easy 5 minute drive away, where it is possible to either work up cases yourself or work as part of the Thirsk team to provide the best care possible.