A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full time Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly and loyal team in Dearne Valley 24 Hour.
We are looking for an experienced vet with a client-oriented approach and excellent communication skills, ability to work-up cases to a high standard both medically and surgically and have the drive and ambition to help develop this practice further. The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years' UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience.
Career progression is actively promoted and partnership opportunities are available for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Salary & Benefits
Salary package up to £65,000 per annum depending on experience;
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship for candidates outside of the UK
- Relocation package if relocating from outside or more than 50 miles from your current UK home address
- CPD allowance £1500 & 3 days paid CPD leave per annum (FTE)
- 5 weeks annual leave (FTE)
- RCVS, VDS & BVA fees paid
- Funded certificate opportunities
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Leadership training
- Pension scheme
- Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
- Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
- Colleague purchase scheme
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
- Hapibenefits – A range of discounts on shopping, entertainment and meals out
You must be a Veterinary Surgeon who is registered with the RCVS with 2+ years experience in small animal practice.
Skills and experience:
You must be a veterinary surgeon who is registered with the RCVS
Dearne Valley is a 24 hour purpose built facility with up to date digital x-ray, ultrasound and full body CT scanner and an in house laboratory.
The practice has 3 large consulting rooms, 2 theatres, large prep area, internal lab facilities and large learning and office spaces.
We are committed to providing a high quality, good value and honest veterinary service to all pets, both day and night. Building strong relationships with
each other and our clients is important to us, while pushing forward with new techniques and management of cases.
We encourage growth in all our staff and opportunities for further education and study are available. The team is dynamic, overflowing with enthusiasm and drive which is contagious and makes everyone strive to achieve their best.