Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £60,000 per annum dependent on experience
- 4 day week
- CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- RCVS, VDS and BVA membership paid
- 5 weeks annual leave allowance, plus blank holidays
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
We can offer relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Please do not hesitate to email email@example.com for further enquiries.
You will work alongside our experienced Vet, support with cases and case discussions.
We would like you to have a passion for delivering outstanding care to your patients, as well as a first-class service to your clients with a focus on case continuity.
You will work with our experienced team of 5 nursing and support staff.
The practice is equipped with the latest facilities, as well as our in-house services at Bromborough you will also get access to all the services available across the entire Medivet group.
Access to diploma level imaging and inhouse surgical referral for more complex cases.
Bromborough is an RCVS PSS accredited Small Animal practice with a varied caseload - potential for significant surgical and medical cases depending on clinical interests.
You have easy access to the cities of Liverpool and Chester and be in North Wales within 30 minutes.