We’re a community of passionate veterinary professionals committed to providing truly exceptional care. We’re set on building something extraordinary: creating the most forward-thinking and innovative place in the veterinary industry.
We’re always looking for people who aspire to stand out in their field, and it’s this vision and enthusiasm that forms the foundation of how we work.
Our mission to deliver progressive, around the clock care means our employees have the very best equipment and treatment options available, including in-house MRI machines and state-of-the-art operating theatres.
We provide ongoing support to our teams, both in practice and through our dedicated training centre. This empowers you to get the very best from our advanced equipment while being on your journey to veterinary excellence.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our practice in Broxbourne.
You will be working alongside a very experienced part-time Surgeon and supported by our Patient Care Assistants and Reception team.
The practice has a large client base, and uses the Enfield 24 Hr Hospital for its out of hours and daytime procedures if needed.
Salary & Benefits
- - Competitive Salary
- - Vehicle allowance or company vehicle
- - 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- - 4-day working week with 1:6 full weekends at Enfield Hospital
- - 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- - RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- - Certificate funding
- - Fair share of bank holiday and on-call rota
- - Cycle to work scheme
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - 100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a Veterinary Surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Our friendly and close-knit teams are committed to providing truly exceptional care.
The practice has been recently acquired by Medivet and are situated in Nazeing and have a loyal and friendly client base. The practice is excellently equipped with, digital x-rays, ultrasound, dental machine, separate theatres, isolation room, staff room and much more!