We are barking mad for Barking, and are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join the pack!
Before we delve into the nitty gritty, here is what we offer you:
Our RVN salary band is £30,000 to £34,000 depending on experience. There is also the opportunity for progression in this role, to develop onto becoming a senior RVN.
No Sundays or on-call!
As a Goddard RVN you will benefit from:
- 6.6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
- 2 days paid CPD leave every year
- Additional responsibility allowance (where applicable)
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- Flexible working options
- Generous colleague introduction reward
- 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
- RCVS and BVNA fees covered
- The opportunity to join our private medical insurance scheme at a reduced rate, as well as a medical cashback plan involving refunds on many routine medical costs such as dental care, physiotherapy, optician, chiropractic fees, and more
- Shopping discounts
- Generous colleague discounts
- Petplan 20% colleague discount
Please feel free to email our fabulous recruitment manager Rose at email@example.com who would be more than happy to arrange an informal chat about the role, or explore other opportunities!
On the outskirts of leafy Essex, and within a 10 minute drive of bustling Wanstead is our Barking practice, where we are looking to welcome an RVN to the team.
You will be working alongside our 2 part-time veterinary surgeons, part-time RVN and and our SVN who has a thirst for knowledge and is looking for support with her studies.
In this role, you can focus on, and develop your own areas of interest and can really play to your strengths. Due to Barking being well managed, we can offer RVN’s the opportunity to do more of what they enjoy doing.
Barking is well supported clinically by Wanstead 24-hour hospital that provides its surrounding branches with invaluable OOH care. You will also be fully supported by an experienced regional manager.
In 2022 we celebrated our 70th anniversary and have 46 branches, 3 hospitals and our own nurse training college. We value all of our colleagues, and our forward-looking approach means we have introduced a Colleague Forum to listen to our peers’ views, as well as monthly Town Hall meetings with our board of directors, communicating real time updates, taking polls with live Q&A’s to ensure we're making the right, collaborative decisions for our people. All our senior managers are mental health first aid trained and we offer Wellness plans for all our new starters.
If you can see yourself in this role press apply now, and within 60 seconds your application will be with Rose! Alternatively please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for any other queries.