We are seeking a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join our amazing team at Hampstead Garden Suburb!
This role works to a 4-day week with a 1:6 full weekends. The hours are 9am-7pm with an hour lunch break.
Our Hampstead Garden Suburb practice has a great atmosphere and a strong culture of empathy, growth and collaboration.
We're seeking a like-minded vet who enjoys a synergetic approach with enthusiasm for offering a great service, building on the clinics local reputation and playing a crucial part within the team to add to our continued success!
Full time salary package up to £70,000 per annum depending on experience to include:
- New Lead Vet contribution scheme paid quarterly
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Vehicle allowance
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
Medivet Hampstead Garden Suburb has a busy but enjoyable atmosphere and would suit someone wanting to have the opportunity to build on their clinical skills with the opportunity to work up their cases to the highest level.
We are very well-equipped with ultrasound, lab including microscope, haematology and biochemistry, separate cat and dog wards, staff room and street parking.
Not familiar with the area? Hampstead is based in North West London just 20 minutes from Central London. It’s a beautiful part of the capital, with a lovely village feel and the amazing Hampstead Heath nearby.
We also work closely with our large 24 hour hospital in Hendon which is 10 minutes down the road which is our OOH provider and where all our inpatients are hospitalised and more complex surgeries/imaging (CT and MRI) are carried out.