The National RSPCA will have its 200-year anniversary in 2024. The Essex Mid & North Branch is part of the 150 strong branch networks relating to the National RSPCA. The Essex Mid & North Branch has been looking after the local animal welfare since 1905. We are an independent registered charity that is responsible for raising its own funds. As part of our welfare activities, we provide veterinary services for individuals on government means tested benefits that live within our catchment area. We also help the inspectorate team with cases that they have.
We are currently looking for a full or part time veterinary surgeon to join our small team in Great Baddow, Chelmsford, Essex.
We are a lovely hardworking team that strives to provide our clients and their pets the highest standard of care within their financial constraints.
- £1,000 per annum for CPD allowance
- 3 days per annum for CPD allowance
- No out-of-hours, evenings, or weekend work
- Salary from £50,000 to £79,950 depending on experience
- 37.5 hours per week
- 3 to 5 years’ experience - confident in consults and operating
- Capable and comfortable with independent working
- Four weeks holiday, plus bank holidays and extra holiday gained with length of service
- RCVS & VDS paid
- Pension 5% employee & 3% employer
Please see full job description attached below.
To submit your application, please click the apply now button.