Sussex Coast Vets
Salary up to £75,000 depending on experience and up to £5,000 welcome bonus, up to £5,000 relocation plus benefits
We're looking for an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly team at Sussex Coast Vets. We're a busy small animal multi-site practice. We're looking for someone with a passion for providing the highest level of Veterinary care, whilst always striving to achieve excellent client service through clear and effective communication with a compassionate approach. We offer excellent clinical exposure and varied working day to keep you learning and stimulated.
Rota patterns that work for you
Our people are at the heart of everything that we do, that’s why we know that work-life balance is vital in supporting our people to be their best selves. Our flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours offers a balance that truly flexes with you and your lifestyle no matter what stage you are in your career.
The position ideally will be full-time working a 4-day week with a 1:4 working weekend schedule and no OOH. Part time applications will also be considered.
- Salary for the role is up to £68,000, dependent on experience
- Welcome Bonus: £2,000
- Relocation package: up to £5,000
Sussex Coast Vets is a well-established multi-site practice serving the Hastings and Bexhill area. The clinic is equipped with the full range of diagnostic laboratory equipment, digital x-ray, Doppler ultrasound, endoscopy, and excellent facilities.
East Sussex is an area steeped in history, with beautiful countryside, stunning coastlines, and an abundance of choice within the art, sports, and leisure scenes, with something to suit everyone! We also have the convenience of great links to Brighton, London, and Gatwick airport.
Join our enthusiastic and experienced team
Here at Sussex Coast Vets, we are seeking new team members who have an innovative attitude and want to be a part of an exciting time of team growth whilst maintaining our reputable service. Our valued and talented team comprises Veterinary Surgeons, to Registered and Trainee Student Nurses, as well as our dedicated Receptionist and Support team function.
We welcome Vets with a range of experience to Sussex Coast, including those with interests in orthopaedics, exotics, ultrasonography, and emergency care. We have Embedded a supportive culture at Sussex Coast, allowing for investment in our employee's skill set and specific interests through further study, clinical case exposure and training.
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from -
Work life balance
• 6.6 weeks annual leave
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1,250 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
If this position is of interest to you then please contact Bartosz Piasecki at the number provided in the contact details. Please quote reference BH10740 when applying for this role.
To submit your application, click the Apply Now button.