Night Emergency Veterinarian
From our award-winning house call practice to our state-of-the-art hospitals, Creature Comforts Veterinary Services has made it our mission to provide the highest level of veterinary service to the cats and dogs of Hong Kong. Established nearly twenty years ago, we have expanded into one of the largest veterinary groups in Hong Kong, supported by our team of over 90 employees, including vets, nurses and technicians.
Creature Comforts is a progressive, professional group with a reputation for high-quality medicine and surgery. We believe in hiring, developing and rewarding the highest talent in the veterinary field and offer tailored career progression across all our roles. We also believe in a diverse and innovative workplace culture that prioritises work-life balance and personal fulfilment.
To get an idea of our working environment please review our company video here!
What you’ll get in return:
- Attractive salary and bonus schemes
- Structured career path across the veterinary field with leadership opportunities both within the Creature Comforts Group and the MARS Veterinary Network.
- Generous annual leave and public holidays
- Benefits program to support wellness and staff engagement, including group medical scheme with BUPA, corporate staff discounts for both you and your pets
- Marriage, paternity, maternity and compassionate leave
- Fully stocked snack bar with wellness in mind
- Friendly, energetic and dynamic working environment with freedom for developing innovative ideas
- Opportunity to teamwork
- Education / sponsorship
- Structured opportunity to upskill
This role is well suited for an experienced veterinarian.
- Full time – 3 to 4 days alternating per week, 12-hour shifts per week
- Regular schedule helps maintaining a positive work life balance successful
- Experienced nursing team to support
- The role consists of seeing emergency consultations, providing critical care to our hospital inpatients and performing emergency surgery when required.
- A motivated individual who enjoys working on cases and providing the highest level of medical care to their patients and clients, as well as working with their colleagues to grow the ability of the team as a whole.
- Excellent communication skills. Cantonese is not essential. Many of our clients speak both Cantonese and English, our nurses are experienced at translating!
- ECC experience preferred but Vets with minimal emergency experience and the right recent graduate will be considered with plenty of support and training.
For more information or to Apply, please click the Apply Now button, we’d love to speak to you and learn more about what YOU’RE looking for.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for 24 months for future recruitment purpose and will then be destroyed.