From our award-winning house call practice to our state-of-the-art hospitals, Creature Comforts Veterinary Services has made it our mission to provide the highest level of veterinary service to the cats and dogs of Hong Kong. Established nearly twenty years ago, we have expanded into one of the largest veterinary groups in Hong Kong, supported by our team of over 90 employees, including vets, nurses and technicians.
Creature Comforts is a progressive, professional group with a reputation for high-quality medicine and surgery. We believe in hiring, developing and rewarding the highest talent in the veterinary field and offer tailored career progression across all our roles. We also believe in a diverse and innovative workplace culture that prioritises work-life balance and personal fulfilment.
To get an idea of our working environment please review our company video here!
What we offer
- Attractive salary package including monthly bonus
- Generous annual leave and public holidays
- Benefits program to support wellness and staff engagement, including group medical scheme with BUPA, corporate staff discounts for both you and your pets
- Opportunity to work alongside with very experienced senior surgeons and medics
- Explore our most advanced equipment, endoscopy, digital x-ray and advanced ultrasound machines
Learning and Development:
- Structured career path across the veterinary field with leadership opportunities both within the Creature Comforts Group and the MARS Veterinary Network
- In-house training programs including ultrasound training, endoscopy training, surgical shadowing
- In-house case discussions, journal club reviews and internal CPD support
- Generous CPD allowance and study leave
- In house wellness and time management programs to help employees maintain a healthy work life balance, keeping overtime to a minimum Flexible rosters to accommodate your personal commitments.
Whether you are a confident surgeon looking for your next challenge, a keen internist who would enjoy a wide and interesting caseload, a general practitioner with a passion for client communication or all of the above, this could be the role for you! The role can be adapted to suit where your strengths and interests lie!
Therefore, your day-to-day duties may include some of the following:
- Performing consultations and investigations for companion animals
- Delivering compassionate customer service and building long lasting customer relationships
- Triage and stabilisation for emergency cases
- Providing hospital care and internal medicine investigations for our inpatients
- Performing ultrasound and endoscopy
- Performing routine and more complex surgeries including orthopaedics
- Driving clinical excellence in the practice and guiding the clinical team
- Providing teaching opportunities to junior colleagues during dedicated teaching time
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience is preferred. We are looking for talent, ability, and enthusiasm.
- Your degree must be registrable in Hong Kong (eligible degrees include US, UK, Taiwan, Australia, NZ, South Africa)
- Candidates who have less experience will be considered as Associate level
5-day or 4-day work week
Tseung Kwan O
If you think you could be the right person for this job, enjoy working as part of a wonderful team and would like the opportunity to work in one of Hong Kong’s most respected animal hospitals, we would love to hear from you!
For more information or to Apply now, please click the Apply Now button, we’d love to speak to you and learn more about what YOU’RE looking for.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for 24 months for future recruitment purpose and will then be destroyed.