Deepdale Veterinary Centre
Salary up to £78,000 depending on experience plus a £5,000 relocation allowance
Deepdale Veterinary Centre are looking for a Clinical Director to join their team! The main focus is on team wellbeing and creating a workplace where you want to work. The role will include:
- Mentoring, working in partnership with your Practice Manager & Head Nurse to ensure an efficient and effective care package is delivered to the pets you treat as well as their humans!
- Leading and co-ordinating a happy clinical team
- Monitor and manage sales performance of the practice along with the Practice Manager and wider Area Leadership Team, with dedicated time booked off the diary for Clinical Director duties.
Rota patterns that work for you
Our people are at the heart of everything that we do, that’s why we know that work-life balance is vital in supporting our people to be their best selves. Our flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours offers a balance that truly flexes with you and your lifestyle no matter what stage you are in your career.
The rota includes working 40 hours per week. There will be Saturday mornings involved and no out of hours.
Find your future with us
Deepdale Vet Centre is a forward thinking, purpose built veterinary surgery set in rural Bedfordshire. We are a busy practice, with a very loyal client base. Pet health plans very much encouraged. We have a wide range of equipment, including in-house lab, digital x-ray, new ultrasound machine, two theatres. We are a friendly and experienced clinical team with a great sense of humour!
Our amazing team consists of 3 Registered Veterinary Nurses and 4 Support Staff who are always on hand to support when needed.
We have regular area and regional meetings, which are a great opportunity to network and socialise, alongside understanding the IVC ethos and plans for the business.
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from –
Work life balance
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1250 CPD allowance with 40 hours paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If you’ve got this far, thank you for your interest! To be part of our exceptional team or discuss any of our clinical vacancies please contact Taylor Findlay, Talent Partner for a confidential chat on the contact number provided, reference BH10353.
To submit your application, click the apply now button.