Here at Celyn Vets, we are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon who relishes a mix of consulting and operations.
The rota will ideally be full-time over 4 days however this is negotiable. There will be the occasional Saturday mornings (approx. 1 in 8) and no out-of-hours.
The salary will be up to £63,000 FTE depending on experience.
Celyn Vets Abergele is a single site practice located in a small town in beautiful North Wales. We have a loyal client base who appreciate our family orientated approach and we strive to provide the best care for peoples much loved pets throughout their lives. Ours is a close knit and supportive team, with 3 Registered Veterinary Nurses, a Practice Manager and Reception team, all committed to our aim of delivering excellent support for our clients and the patients. We are equipped with a dental x-ray and in house lab facilities.
One of our Vets is off on new adventures, so we are looking for a client focussed colleague to join our team and help us continue to provide the valued care for our patients that our community has come to expect and appreciate. We encourage CPD and particular interest and ideas.
We are looking for a qualified Veterinary Surgeon who is confident and comfortable with sole charge.
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from -
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1250 CPD allowance with 40 hours paid pro rata
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
- Relocation package
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH9253 when applying for this role.
To submit your application, click the apply now button.