Client Hills Vets, Rubery
Up to £65,000 DOE plus up to £5,000 Welcome Bonus, and up to £5,000 Relocation
We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our well-established practice, Client Hills, in Rubery.
In this role, you'll handle a variety of cases, from consultations to surgeries. At times, you'll be sole charge, so it's essential to feel confident treating patients and handling consultations independently. But don't worry, you'll have the support of our excellent and experienced team whenever you need it.
This is a great opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon who enjoys a mix of cases and wants to make a real difference. Join us at Client Hills, where your skills are valued, and you can contribute to providing top-notch care for our clients and their beloved pets."
Work-life balance that works for you
We believe in putting our people first, understanding that a balanced work-life is crucial for bringing out the best in everyone. Our flexible rota and adaptable working hours are designed to fit your lifestyle, no matter where you are in your career. Join us for a fulfilling experience where your well-being matters and your career journey is supported with flexibility and understanding.
Our full-time rota would typically involve 4 full days per week and a share in our weekend rota. However, we are flexible regarding shifts and hours worked and are happy to discuss alternative working arrangements.
Join our experienced and collaborative team
We create opportunities for the whole team to come together through practice meetings and social events – we believe in a collaborative workplace. We encourage interest and participation within the team to think creatively to enable us to continuously improve our services and our business. Our caring and compassionate team hold a wealth of experience and knowledge and are highly skilled in preventative healthcare as well as treating illness and injury.
Established in 1996, we are a friendly & compassionate group with 3 practices and a pet fitness & rehab centre in Worcestershire. We aim to deliver excellent customer service going the extra mile to satisfy the needs and wants of our diverse client range. We have the facilities and resources for overnight care giving you the option to admit patients and know that they are safe and cared for on the premises. We provide a 24/7 out-of-hours service from our Bromsgrove practice.
Because our employees matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from –
• 6.6 weeks annual leave
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1250 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
For a confidential chat or to discuss this role in more detail please contact Hannah Williams, Talent Partner, on the contact number provided. Reference BH10843
To submit your application, click the apply now button.