Veterinary Surgeon (Surgical/Medical bias)
Salary up to £63,000 depending on experience, plus up to £5,000 welcome bonus plus accommodation.
Are you the one?
We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to work as a key part of our team and join our dedicated and skilled Head Vet, Head Nurse; 5 RVNs, 1 SVN, and 1 ANA at Chatham. We also regularly have visiting specialists in Orthopaedics, Cardiology and Imaging.
What is in it for you?
- Flexible rota patterns to suit you, for example a 4-day week with a protected day off.
- No OOH. Saturday morning are 1in3 and you get the time back in lieu.
- Ability to accommodate a Veterinary Surgeon with either a surgical or medical bias, given our varied and diverse caseload.
- 15-minute consultations with time available to work up complex cases.
- Dedicated induction program where you are assigned with a work buddy/mentor.
- CPD is actively encouraged and supported.
- Our Head Vet has over 28 years’ experience and is passionate about supporting and developing their team.
- We have our Practice principle who has a great focus on work life balance, development, and opportunities for the team.
- Enrolment in discretionary Vet Bonus Scheme – get recognised for your efforts!
Explore our RCVS accredited practice
Our clinic has an established client base, and our team are passionate about providing gold standard care to our clients and their pets. We are very focused on celebrating our wonderful team and do so often with in practice awards and regular Costa Friday treats!
Our practice is conveniently located just off the M20 and is easily commutable from London, (just under 1hr). Our deceivingly large and airy practice boasts 4 consult rooms; a dedicated x-ray and ultrasound room; a large modern theatre and prep room. This is a unique opportunity to join a friendly team and work in a supportive environment that offers the scope for further development in your chosen area of interest.
If this role doesn’t totally suit your situation, why not get in touch to discuss our flexible working offering at easipetcare? We want to find a way to make this role work for you. I look forward to receiving your application.
Because our employees matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from -
(Subject to pro rata)
Work life balance
• 6.6 weeks number of holidays including bank holidays
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1,250 CPD allowance with 40 hours paid pro rata
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch and quote reference BH10929.
To submit your application, click the apply now button.