Ashgrove Veterinary Centre Ltd
About Ashgrove Veterinary Centre Ltd
Ashgrove’s history can be traced back as far as 1940. The practice was initially set up at 34 Ashgrove Road by George Watson Argo MRCVS . He had previously worked as a veterinary assistant to William Hepburn at Ship Lane in Aberdeen when working horses were based around the docks.
The practice now has a team of five veterinary surgeons, five fully qualified Registered Veterinary nurses and a small team of receptionists and support staff. We are a Royal College Approved practice and a nurse training practice.
The practice aims to provide the best service possible to all of our clients and prides itself on providing preventative health care for all domestic pets as well as extensive surgical facilities for both routine and emergency cases. We treat all domestic pets (including exotics) and look forward to seeing both current and new clients in the practice.