Lady Dane Veterinary Centre
About Lady Dane Veterinary Centre
The Clifford George Partnership has been providing veterinary care in Faversham and its surrounds since 1941. Originally based at Toachim House on South Street, the practice moved to the purpose-built Lady Dane Veterinary Centre in April 1998. The centre takes its name from the local farm that incorporated the site on which we stand.
The practice is run by veterinary surgeons Clifford George and Chris Freed, who were both bought up in the area. The practice takes pride in providing veterinary care for a wide range of animals including cats, dogs, horses and farm animals. Our team of veterinary surgeons, nurses and reception staff provide a friendly and compassionate service with a wide range of skills and interests.