Ashfield Veterinary Group
About Ashfield Veterinary Group
Ashfield Veterinary Group has branches in Halifax, Meltham, Wakefield and Wibsey. We are committed to providing excellence in preventative care, routine and non-routine surgery, diagnostics and clinical healthcare.
All our surgeries have well equipped dedicated operating theatres. Heath House has separate theatres for different types of operation. Consequently this is where the majority of non-routine surgery will take place. Where required, we will provide for transfer of pets to Heath House and back to Wibsey, Wakefield or Meltham.
Our inpatient facilities are comfortable, secure and constantly monitored by vets and nursing staff to aid your pet’s recovery. Overnight patients will be hospitalised at Heath House where they will have access to all our facilities and equipment. As each case varies in its requirements and dependencies, a tailored care plan will be created for your pet and discussed with you upon admission.
In conjunction with our “out of hours” partners, West Mount Vets and Springfield Veterinary Group, we provide 24-hour emergency cover. We have a wide range of equipment to enable us to carry out surgical procedures, investigations and tests including:
- Anaesthetic monitoring.
- Dental surgery.
- In-house laboratory for speedy results and access to external laboratories for specialist tests.
- Blood pressure monitoring equipment.
- ECG equipment to monitor and analyse the heart.
- X-ray, ultrasound and endoscopy.
- In-house pharmacy to dispense medication ensuring your pet receives top quality, in date, licenced medication supplied and stored to optimum standards.