Win a team pass to London Vet Show 2019
At Vet Times Jobs, we are passionate about the continuing education of veterinary professionals and aim to provide a better future for the veterinary sector.
With this in mind, we’re offering the opportunity to WIN a full conference pass to London Vet Show* for your practice team – giving up to four team members entry to Europe’s premier two-day conference-led exhibition and 17 hours of CPD.
To be entered into this prize draw, worth £1,140, simply advertise a vacancy online and in print with Vet Times Jobs before 11 September 2019, quoting “LVS19”
To advertise your role with us, telephone 01733 383541 or email email@example.com
*COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here are the full competition and prize terms and conditions.
- Eligibility: Entry is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18+ except employees (and their immediate families) of Veterinary Business Development Limited (“the promoter”), and any other companies associated with the draw.
- Promotional date: This draw starts 30 May 2019 and closes at 23:59 10 September 2019. There is 1 prize of a full conference pass to London Vet Show 2019 consisting of four individual passes to be won.
- Entry Requirements: To be eligible you must place a job posting online with Vet Times Jobs combined with a print advert in either Veterinary Times, VN Times or Veterinary Business Journal (VBJ) before 23:59 10 September 2019
- One entry per print and online booking.
- Winner selection and notification: The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries submitted within 7 working days of the closing date. The winner will be notified within 5 days via phone and email.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within 28 days of notification, or unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Veterinary Business Development Limited reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- The Prize: Veterinary Business Development Limited shall provide a full conference pass to London Vet Show 2019. Prize is valid for up to 4 people. Proof of identity will be required. This prize can only be used for entrance to London Vet Show Excel 2019 and is not transferable to another practice. Sale of the prize is prohibited and there is no cash alternative. Any breach of this term will result in disqualification and Veterinary Business Development Limited reserves the right to cancel the full conference pass to London Vet Show 2019. (If passes have already been purchased for London Vet Show 2019, London Vet Show and Veterinary Business Development Limited will not refund these tickets should you win).
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
- Entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries or claims lost or delayed via e-mail/phone.
- The winners and their companions are responsible for any expenses which may be incurred by the winners in claiming the prize.
- In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, Veterinary Business Development Limited reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the promotion at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, Veterinary Business Development Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner and their companions agree to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests by Veterinary Business Development Limited relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made via email to the winner.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Veterinary Business Development Limited’ decision is final in relation to promotional matters.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available on request, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org unless otherwise stated, after the close of the draw and for a period of 3 months. Only the first name, surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
- Data Protection: Use of personal data received in the course of the promotion will be in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. By submitting an entry, you consent to the Promoter processing your personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion and notifying and advertising the winners.
More information on London Vet Show 2019 can be found here.
Promoter: Veterinary Business Development Limited, Olympus House, Stainland Way, Werrington, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE4 6NA