Win a full year packed with fun and adrenaline
Looking for a way to occupy the family during the school holidays or at weekends without breaking the bank?
Well, we're giving you the chance to WIN a full year packed with fun and adrenaline with a Merlin Premium Annual Pass for the Family*.
The Merlin Annual Pass is the only ticket you need to unlock months of fun at more than 30 of the UK's top attractions, including Alton Towers Resort, Sea Life, Legoland Windsor Resort, the London Eye and many more.
For your chance to enter:
- Simply register for a Vet Times Jobs account by 23:59 on the 10 September 2019.
- Complete your profile details in full.
- Sign up for a job alert email.
Already have an account?
Don't worry, you can still be in with a chance of winning - simply log in, ensure your profile details are up to date and create a job alert email.
*COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here are the full competition and prize terms and conditions.
- Eligibility: Entry is open to individuals who are listed on the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons database, aged 18+ except employees (and their immediate families) of Veterinary Business Development Limited (“the promoter”), and any other companies associated with the draw.
- Promotional date: 30 May 2019 and 23:59 10 September. There is 1 prize of a Premium Family Merlin Annual Pass to be won.
- Entry Requirements: To be eligible simply create a Vet Times Jobs account between 30 May 2019 and 23:59 on the 10 September 2019, complete your profile details in full and sign up for a job alert email. If you are already a registered Vet Times Jobs user simply log in, ensure your profile details are up to date and create a job alert email.
- For the avoidance of doubt, only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Winner selection and notification: The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries submitted within 7 working days of the closing date. The winner will be notified within 5 days via email.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within 28 days of notification, or unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Veterinary Business Development Limited reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- The Prize: Veterinary Business Development Limited shall provide a Premium Family Merlin Annual Pass (This Premium family pass applies to a family of 3 or 4 only). Photographs will need to be provided of winners for ID Passes. Winners Premium Family passes can only be used to gain free entry to UK Merlin attractions. Premium passes offer varied discounted entry to Merlin attractions outside of the UK. Prize is valid for up to 4 people (3 adults max) per Premium Family pass. Proof of identity and age may be required.
Family of 3 – consisting of either two individuals 12 years of age and over and one individual under 12 years of age, or one individual 12 years of age and over and two individuals under 12 years of age, or three individuals 12 years of age and over;
Family of 4 - consisting of either two individuals 12 years of age and over and two individuals under 12 years of age, or one individual 12 years of age and over and three individuals under 12 years of age, or three individuals 12 years of age and over and one individual under 12 years of age; and prize can only be used as stipulated, are not transferable to another individual and cannot be exchanged for cash or used in any other way. Sale of the prize for profit is prohibited. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or ticket. Prize must be taken as a complete package. Any breach of this term will result in disqualification and the promoter reserves the right to cancel the Premium Merlin Family Annual Pass. Please note: Merlin Annual Pass terms and conditions apply to this draw. For full details click here.
- General: Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the prize draw.
- Entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with these terms and conditions.
- The winners and their companions are responsible for any expenses which may be incurred by the winners in claiming the prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability and subject to the individual attraction’s terms and conditions. Full details can be found here.
- In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, Veterinary Business Development Limited reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the promotion at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, Veterinary Business Development Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. There is no cash alternative.
- The winner and their companions agree to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests by Veterinary Business Development Limited relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The attraction entry tickets can only be used by the prize winner and as stipulated. The tickets are non-transferable and not for resale. Any purported or attempted transfer or sale of or other misuse of the tickets will render them automatically void.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing via email to the winner.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Veterinary Business Development Limited’ decision is final in relation to promotional matters.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions. The attractions reserve the right to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities, including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- A list of winners will be available on request, by email to email@example.com unless otherwise stated, after the close of the draw and for a period of 3 months. Only the first name, surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
Promoter: Veterinary Business Development Limited, Olympus House, Stainland Way, Werrington, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE4 6NA